Getting To Nova Scotia
There is a few ways of getting here...
Boat - The CAT fast ferry leaves Portland ME daily @ 2:30 PM
Plane- WestJet offers cheap flights between Boston and Halifax
- Driving- Its about an 11 hour drive from Boston to Halifax
Places to stay..
If your looking to stay in the Yarmouth area we highly recommend these two places:
Boulder Cove Cottages- Gunning Cove, NS -http://www.bouldercove.com/
Best Western Mermaid- Yarmouth, NS - http://www.bestwestern.com/
Things to know...
- You do need a valid Passport to cross the border
- We all made mistakes in college... Make sure any criminal convictions are sorted out before arrival
- On that same note the CBSA takes DUIs very seriously..its considered a felony offense up here
- Buy your Alcohol and Tobacco products in The U.S... they are very expensive in Nova Scotia